(Subang Jaya - Selangor) 4 July 2016
- Reports to a Team Leader or Manager
- Contribute to development of core system and its respective modules/components.
- Ensure proper project and code documentation is carried out.
- Assist in software testing, configuration and deployment
- Deliver and meet critical project deadlines
- Work independently as well as in team to accomplish the business objectives.
- Carry out other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree/technical certification in Computer Science/Engineering or related.
- Minimum 2 year of experience in software development cycle including requirement definition, design, development and deployment.
- Technical skills: Java/J2EE, JSP.
- Experienced in one or more of the following:
- Tomcat/J, MSSQL
- PHP, MySQL, HTML, Ajax, jQuery, CSS
- Web services
- Industry knowledge: E-commerce, payment gateway, credit card payment & loyalty programme is added advantage.
- Self reliant, independent and ability to work under minimum supervision or as team leader.
- Candidates should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.